The Information Asset Inventory Matrix is an essential document for ensuring you have full and complete coverage of all of your information systems and related assets. The document is available for instant download via MS Excel format and is a great tool for today's demanding compliance reporting requirements.
Document includes the following fields:
- Asset Name
- Asset Description
- Asset Element (Physical or Electronic)
- Asset Function
- Does Asset Contain or consist of PII
- Data Retention Period
- Serial Number or other type of unique identifier
- IP | Routing | Network Address Information
- Physical Location
- Logical Location
- Asset Owner
- Asset Users
- Audit Trails and Logging Enabled
- File Integrity Monitoring Enabled
- Anti-malware software in use
- Assigned FIPS 140 Security Categorization
This document is just one of the hundreds of industry leading information security policies, procedures, forms, checklists, templates - and more - offered for instant download from FLANK.
Who is FLANK? We are the world's leading provider of information security, cybersecurity, and regulatory compliance documentation, policy templates, and toolkits.